Skip to content
1. This website (the “Site”) is sponsored by USpharma Ltd., its subsidiaries, and/or affiliates (“USpharma”). Access to and use of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions described herein and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. by accessing the site, you agree to accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions in these conditions of use (“conditions of use”). USpharma reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting.
These Conditions of Use solely govern access to and use of the Site. They do not relate to the purchase of any product displayed on the Site. As such, these Conditions of Use do not constitute, in whole or in part, the terms and conditions of an offer to a consumer relating to the purchase of any product described or displayed on the Site and do not form a consumer contract or constitute a consumer warranty, notice or sign relating to the purchase of any such product.
2. The materials used and displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, and sound, and names, logos, trademarks, and service marks, except where noted, are the property of USpharma, or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of USpharma. USpharma will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site but makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This Site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
3. The site is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by, and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
4. To the extent permitted by law, neither USpharma nor any of its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this site.
5. Due to the nature of the Internet, the risk of unauthorized use, disclosure, and interception of communications or materials you send to USpharma via the Internet can never be entirely eliminated, and users should be aware of these risks before communicating with USpharma via the Internet. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that the availability of this Site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. Your access to the Site may be occasionally suspended or restricted for a variety of reasons including, for example, to allow for maintenance or the introduction of new services.
6. Please review our Privacy Statement, which is a part of these Conditions of Use and also governs your use of the Site, to understand how we collect, use, store, and share your personal information.
7. USpharma is in no way responsible for any third-party content that is posted, uploaded, created on, shared through, or that otherwise exists on any web presence of USpharma to which these terms apply. USpharma has no liability to you or any other party for the existence of or the taking down of any such third-party content. third party content does not reflect the opinions, beliefs, statements, or actions of USpharma, and USpharma specifically disclaims all liability stemming therefrom.
8. USpharma is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites that may be accessed through links on the Site. Any such links are provided for your convenience only. If you choose to click on any such links, you acknowledge and agree that you, not USpharma, are displaying its contents and you access such linked sites at your own risk. Any site accessed from the Site is independent from USpharma and is not under the control of USpharma. Accordingly, USpharma makes no representations concerning the accuracy, content, or operation of such site and the provision of any link to such site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, or adoption of content by reference by USpharma. USpharma is not a party to any agreement you become a party to or may become subject to as a result of your access of such third-party site.
9. These Conditions of Use and any disputes arising out of or related to the Site shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh